- About Us
- About GH Course
- Team Members
- Contact Us
3rd June, 2016
As per the Memorandum of Understanding on Global Health Course between the Finnish Medical Society Duodecim, Finland and Institute of Medicine, Tribhuvan University, Nepal, Global Health Unit, National Centre for Health Professions Education(NCHPE), invites applications from the eligible Nepalese citizen for the 2nd National Global Health Course which is going to be organized from September 7-27, 2016 at National Centre for Health Professions Education, Institute of Medicine (IOM), Maharajgunj, Kathmandu, Nepal.
30 eligible participants from various streams as mentioned below will be selected for the course.
|1||Community Medicine and Public Health||4|
Eligibility criteria for students
1. Candidates should be from one of the following streams and should have graduated no more than 1 year.
a.MBBS b. B.N/ B.Sc. Nursing c. BDS d. BPH e. Bachelors in Veterinary Sciences f. BAMS
2. In regards to Veterinary, Dentistry, BAMS and MBBS, participants doing internship are also eligible.
3. The candidates should have fluent spoken and written English language skills with excellent communication skills and willing to actively participate in this residential course.
4.Participants have to manage their own leave and will have to submit a letter of no objection from the concerned authority.
Eligibility criteria for faculty
1. Candidates should be from one of the following streams and priority will be given to participants from out of Kathmandu Valley.
a. Nursing b. Community medicine and Public Health
2.The candidates should have obtained their master’s degree no more than 5 years.
3. The candidates should have fluent spoken and written English language skills with excellent communication skills and willing to actively participate in the residential course.
4. Participants have to manage their own leave and will have to submit a letter of no objection from the concerned authority.
Candidate selection and ranking would be done based on:
Gender balance will be maintained during the candidate selection.
This is a full- time course (9 am- 4 pm) in most of the days except for the practical part. Accommodation would be provided to the candidates during the entire course period. The participants will have to mandatorily stay in the resident provided during the entire course duration.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application online from 3rd June until 17th June, 2016 5 pm to the coordinator of the curriculum Committee, Global Health Course 2016 along with the scanned copies of all the relevant documents (citizenship certificate, Transcript( SLC, +2/ ISc/Bachelor/Master), Original certificate, respective professional council registration certificate, motivation letter, curriculum vitae and no objection letter from the concerned authority in the case of faculties). The application form is available online at www.ghciom.com.
Final number of the candidates and selection will be subject to approval by Duodecim, Finland.
Should you have any further queries , please don’t hesitate to contact
Mr Sunil Pokhrel (Phone no: 014416734/9851098705 email: email@example.com )
Dr. Prasanta Poudyal, Global Health Unit, NCHPE, MOHEGO Building, Maharajgunj, Kathmandu (Phone no: 9841370385, Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Prem Basel (email:email@example.com),Co-ordinator, 2nd National Global Health course 2016
Curriculum Committee, 2nd National Global Health Course 2016